“If you want him, come and claim him!”
The long awaited elf princess and warrior #Arwen finally joins our collection.
The daughter of Elrond comes with a detailed design dark blue robe with silk underlining and adorn with corset drawstring tied by the metal medallion buckle. The hairstyle is part sculpted, part rooted, both having the braidings as worn by actress Liv Tyler in the film.
The body is equipped with parted boots and strong ankle joint for better posing possibilities. The signature weapon Hadhafang used to protect Frodo is made in diecast for a more realistic look.
The Arwen Sixth Scaled Figure features:
Authentic and detailed fully realistic likeness of Arwen from The Lord of the Ring trilogy.
· Asmus Toys female body
· Approximately 28 cm tall
· Over 36 points of articulation
· An authentic likeness of character from the film.
· Four pairs of exchangeable gloved hands
Special features on Clothing:
· One dark blue robe with drawstring and metal buckle
· One pair of dark blue long underpants
. One pair of two parted boots (enhanced ankle joints)
. One pair of glove arm wrap
Special features in weapons:
· One die-cast Hadhafang
. One sheath
· One Asmus Toys figure stand